Monday, October 31, 2011

"A Real Life Halloween Ghost Story! BEWARE!!"


All of my life I have had a funny knack for attracting interesting INPUT (shall we say) from the other side.  Around the time that I started doing a lot of inner spiritual work, I started attracting a number of unwanted GHOSTS!  

One evening, about 10 years ago, in my guest house in North Hollywood I was shocked into total awakeness when the light fixture fell out of the ceiling and stopped its fall right by my left ear.  I turned, wide eyed, to look at it just as the bookshelf to my right started unloading itself.  Like a movie, books shot across the room.  I knew enough to know at that point to say something along the lines of “If you are not here from my highest good, please leave!”  And it did, like a movie trailer, with a rush out the window!

I used the “If you are not here for my highest good” thing for a while but I still would here a lot of ghostly chatter in my ears and sometimes I would have run ins where I would see them as well.  They always seemed to need something from me but I had no idea what…. so one by one I kept sending them away. 

A few years passed and I bought a condo.  I lived there for a few years and for 2 years I lived with a ghost.  He wasn’t always apparent but he would do what I called sneak attacks where I would turn and he would be inches from my face.  Or I would come around a corner and walk THROUGH him.  “Yickes!!  Stop that!!”  was my typical response.  The “please leave” thing didn’t seem to be working with him and all in all we lived fairly peacefully together.  But I felt his sadness.  I knew he wanted to move on but didn’t know how… AND I knew he was there for my highest good because… well… he wasn’t leaving!!!

One day at a social gathering, one friend to another, one conversation to the next, I found a sweet man who knew how to cross ghosts!  “Its easy” he said and he gave me the protocol.  I went immediately home and summoned my ghostly male houseguest to put this thing to the test!!  I created a portal and I literally FELT his whole essence go up through my heart and into the light.  It was the most astounding experience.  I felt his love and gratitude and above all else… freedom.  He was finally free. 

For the first week after I moved into my next house I was haunted with dreams of dying children, my dogs barked incessantly, and I was beyond just the typical move weary.  My very practical scientist friend who doesn’t understand me all the time but always listens to the data, reminded me that I should make a portal.  HA!  Of course!  So I sat down and checked in with the house and found out there were between 20 and 25 child ghosts in the house!  Somehow this house and I had become the pied piper for ghost children!!   So I gathered the children and I told them about the light.  I told them about the love there and I told them that if they went there they could still visit me and this house anytime they wanted too because once they were in the light they could do anything and go anywhere… freely!  I explained that once there they would be spirits and no longer ghosts and I made it sound fun and playful and like a delightful afternoon adventure.  They listened and when I made the portal I felt every one of them crawl up my body and into the light.  It was beautiful.  The dogs watched and then went to sleep.  The barking ceased and life in that home was wonderful for the next few years.

I have really grown to love my ghostly friends the same way we love our little ones who dress up in sheets with holes and pretend to be ghost on this day each year.  And in some ways it’s the same for those of us still living as it is for the ghosts.  Often through something traumatic, spirits loose their connection to source and forget how to live in the light of total connection, love, and eternal life… and become ghosts.  I feel like that sometimes.  I forget how loved I am.  I forget how connected to the light I can be… instantaneously.   I, in a sense, become a ghost of myself. 

I am so grateful that we live in a time jam packed with way showers, lightworkers, and deep lovers of the eternal light.   It’s the trick or the treat.  Which do we believe?  The trick is that we are only human… that we are small... that we are not that significant… that we are disconnected.  The treat is realizing we are already home.  We just have to wake up and accept that we are already free.

Happy Halloween.  May every door you knock on in your life, today and always, shower you in abundant connection.

Love~
~jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment